Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Go Toucans er CARDINALS!!


“Two things have happened in the last several months that I thought I would never see-- a black man became President and the Cardinals are in the Super Bowl. You believed, and now I think I do too.”
-Jonathan Silverberg- January 18th 2009.

Even in Costa Rica we got the word-- “Cardinals Win!! I “listened” to the game via text on ESPN.com surrounded by a tropical jungle and the sounds of all sorts of strange and beautiful birds..did I say BIRDS??!!! So the Cardinal took out the mighty Eagle. I believe this is an ancient Costa Rican myth, or maybe it was the Toucan conquering the Monkey? Anyway onto the Super Bowl! Can the Cards do it one more time and defy the critics and the odds? Quoting our almost VP....”You Betcha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment